Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Brain Fog. Dense fog ahead. (Herstory 2)

(Herstory 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The dotted line above at the end of my last post indicates a time warp.

Those words above the dotted line are from what seems to now be another lifetime of adventures I had. That lifetime feels so far away now... almost like like I drove away from that life long, long ago.  I crossed over a train track never to return to it.  It seems like the words and the images of that life all belong to someone else.  I wish I was kidding.  Covid is very trippy and I was never an LSD person.

In the new here and now of my world there is only covid or COVID and me. 

First came acute covid, then post-acute covid, then post-long-gone acute covid, then post-covid but the maybe lingering covid, then more lingering languishing covid then why the hell won't this go away COVID,  til now when I finally arrived at the lastest stop of the covid journey the dreaded "Long Covid"

This brings me to my first and on-going reaction: WHAT NEW FRESH HELL IS THIS?  

I would scream F--K!!! at the tops of my lungs if I could but nope my lungs aren't exactly going to be doing that anytime soon.  

So I will record stories blog make drawings do art do whatever I can.

I am stunned into a new state of being that I have surely not experienced before and hell no I would recommend this to my friends.

Brain Fog. It's like a long winding road in Maine when the mysterious fog rolls in from the seas: Dense fog ahead.

I have decided I will work with that (too).  The fog.  And all the rest. As an artist, I will 'co-act' with Covid.

Whatever else am I supposed to do?  


                                                                                                         (Go to Herstory 3)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia

  Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2022/02/16/delayed-recovery-exercise-fi...