Saturday, October 9, 2021

Long Covid is Long (Digital Media 2)

One of the silver linings in Long Covid is this:

I am playing around with digital media from my bed.

Why not?  Even if my hair is falling out a bit on the keyboard and I have the usual splitting headache, what the heck.





I feel for this man.  Deeply. I read such stories all the time.


I do feel I was lucky / blessed to get Long Covid AFTER being vaccinated. 
My time table with Acute Covid was VERY LUCKY.
And I feel the monoclonal antibodies I got when I had acute Covid helped a 
great deal.
These measures are making my Long Covid undoubtedly milder!
And will help me in the long haul.
No ifs ands or buts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia

  Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2022/02/16/delayed-recovery-exercise-fi...