Saturday, October 9, 2021

Yes I was vaccinated....

Was I vaccinated before I got Covid in July 2021?

Yes I got the Moderna vaccine twice in January and February 2021.

Was I treated with monoclonal antibodies in the first 5 days after getting Acute Covid in July 2021?

Yes I was given monoclonal antibodies on day 4.

Was I wearing a mask when I got Covid on vacation in a small, rural and very picturesque town in New England?

Hell yeah.  But it was a very loosely-fitting cotton one.  But I wore it every time I was indoors dammit.

The rest is history. (HERstory)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia

  Delayed Recovery After Exercise Found in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2022/02/16/delayed-recovery-exercise-fi...